SPECIALIZATION COURSE IN PERIODONTICS – 0063
- Periodontal micro anatomy applied to the clinic and treatment
- Current diagnostic methods in Periodontics
- Periodontal and Peri-implant plastic surgery
- Determining Periodontal Prognosis
- Periodontal regenerative techniques
- Modern Implantology – Treatment, surgical and prosthetic plan
- Bone grafts in Implantology
- Use of Pure Ceramic® implants
- Regenerative growth factors in Periodontics
- Pharmacology in Periodontics (systemic and oral)
- Periodontics Prosthesis – Orthodontics – Endodontics
- Periodontal surgical techniques
- Periodontal and medical risk factors in Periodontics
- Suture techniques in Periodontics
- Incision techniques in periodontal flaps (as indicated for each case)
- Professional photography techniques
- Software handling (Photoshop and others)
- Computer-guided surgery in Implantology
- Graduated in Dentistry from the Federal University of Paraná (UFPR)
- Specialist in Periodontics, University of Michigan;
- Master in Periodontics, University of Michigan;
- Diplomate by the American Board of Periodontics;
- Postgraduate – Carl Misch Implant Institute;
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Missouri;
- President, International Congress of Oral Implantologists – Brazil
Henrique Meister Valenga, D.D.S., M.Sc.
- Graduated in Dentistry from the Federal University of Paraná (UFPR).
- Improvement in Aesthetic Periodontics and Microsurgery (ABO-GO).
- Master in Dentistry with concentration in Periodontics from UFPR.
Wellington Lima, D.D.S., MSc. PhD.
- Graduated in Dentistry at UNIFENAS
- Bachelor of Laws from Faculdade Mater Dei
- Labor Dentistry Specialist SLM – Campinas
- Specialist in Implantology by AMO – Maringá
- Specialist in Medical Law by the group Verbo Jurídico – RS
- Specialist in Periodontics from SLM – Campinas
- Master in Periodontics São Leopoldo Mandic – Campinas
- Doctor of Dental Sciences – Implantology – SLM
- Chair, Department of Periodontics – University of Pennsylvania.
- Specialist and Master from the University of Michigan.
- American Academy of Periodontics Educator Award.
- Member of the Pierre Fauchard Academy and the American College of Dentists.
- Graduate of the American Board of Periodontology and the International Congress of Oral Implantology.
- Director of the Board and an Examiner of the Board of Directors of the American Board of Periodontology.
Paulo Mascarenhas, D.D.S., Ms., PhD.
- Coordinator of the Postgraduate Course in Periodontics, Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Lisbon
- PhD in Periodontics, Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Lisbon
- Postgraduate in Periodontics and Implants, University of Michigan, USA.
- Specialist in Periodontics by the Portuguese Dental Association, Portugal.
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology.
- Regent of the Department of Periodontics, Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Lisbon.
- Member of the Scientific Council of the Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Lisbon
Dean Ahmad, D.D.S., Ms.C.
- Periodontal Practice – California.
- Specialist in Periodontics from the University of Michigan.
- Master in Periodontics from the University of Michigan.
- Graduate, American Board of Periodontology.
- Clinical Assitent Professor – UCSF.
- President – Western Society of Periodontology.
- President – Immediate Past-President of Dental APPNA.
Alexandre Cabrera, C.D., esp.
- Postgraduate degree in Implantology.
- Postgraduate in Prosthesis Fellowship at the University of Florida.
- Fellowship at the University of Florida.
- Coordinator of the Specialization of Implantology at ABO – SP
Sérgio de Sousa Maia, C.D., MS., PhD.
- Implantology Doctor SLM (Campinas-Sp).
- Masters Biomaterials FEM/UNICAMP (Campinas-Sp).
- Residence in CTBMF-.
- Municipal Hospital Dr. Mário Gatti (Campinas-Sp).
- Specialization in CTBMF Unifenas (Alfenas-MG).
- Specialization in Orthodontics FUNORTE (Alfenas-MG).
- Founder and Director of Brazilian Dental service of dental education.
Ian Luna Parente Brasileiro, C.D., Esp.
- Graduation in Dentistry at Potiguar University – UnP.
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Traumatology at the Evangelical University Hospital of Curitiba – HUEC.
- Master’s student in Dentistry at the Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná – PUC/PR.
- Adjunct Professor of the Specialization Course of the Brazilian Association of Dentistry – Paraná Section.
1st. Module: 18th, 19th and 20th of March 2020 – Concentration Area;
2nd. Module: 15.16 and 17 April 2020 – Concentration Area;
3rd. Module: May 13, 14 and 15, 2020 – Concentration Area;
4th. Module: 12 and 13 June 2020 – Concentration Area;
5th. Module: July 15, 16 and 17, 2020 – Concentration Area;
6th. Module: August 19, 20 and 21, 2020 – Concentration Area;
7th. Module: September 16, 17 and 18, 2020 – Concentration Area;
8th. Module: October 21, 22 and 23, 2020 – Concentration Area;
9th. Module: 18, 19 and 20 November 2020 – Concentration Area;
10th. Module: 9, 10 and 11 December 2020 – Concentration Area;
11th. Module: 27, 28 and 29 January 2021 – Concentration Area;
12th. Module: 24, 25 and 26 February 2021 – Concentration Area;
13th. Module: March 17, 18 and 19, 2021 – Concentration Area;
14th. Module: April 14, 15 and 16, 2021 – Concentration Area;
15th. Module: May 19, 20 and 21, 2021 – Concentration Area;
16th. Module: June 16, 17 and 18, 2021 – Concentration Area;
17th. Module: 14, 15 and 16 July 2021 – Concentration Area;
18th. Module: 18, 19, 20 August 2021 – Area of Concentration;
19th. Module: 15, 16, 17 September 2021 – Area of Concentration;
20th. Module: October 20, 21 and 22, 2021 – Concentration Area;
21st. Module: 24, 25 and 26 November 2021 – Concentration Area;
22nd. Module: 8, 9 and 10 December 2021 – Concentration Area;
23rd. Module: January 19, 20 and 21, 2022 – Concentration Area;
24th. Module: 16, 17 and 18 February 2022 – Concentration Area.
- Copy of RG and CRO (the student’s CRO date must be earlier than the course start date, we will not accept CRO entry protocols and copies of the contract will not be returned if the CRO is later than the course start date).
- Birth or marriage certificate.
- Certified copy in notary or stamped “check with original” (legible signature of the person who received the documentation) of the transcript and graduation diploma.
- 1 3×4 photo.
- Application form duly completed and signed (attached model).
- 3 copies of the student’s contract duly signed by the student and agreed (model attached);
List of materials
Laptop (PC or Mac)
- Microsoft office or Mac
- Photoshop Cs6 or higher
- Camtasia 8.0
2.5 X surgery magnifier and light (optional)
60 mm or 105 mm macro lens
Columbia large retractors
Occlusal and buccal mirrors
Grayscale (Kodak or x-rite)
2 clinical mirrors
2 clinical forceps (perry curve)
2 exploratory probes n.11-12 (hu-friedy)
2 carpule syringes
2 millimeter Nabers probes 3-6-9-12 (hu-friedy)
2 millimeter-span periodontal probes (North Carolina type 15 mm – UNC15- Hu-Friedy)
PERIODONTAL GAPSKI KIT
1 Scalpel handles n. 5
1 Michigan periodontal probe
1 Prichard periosteum detacher
1 Buser periosteum detacher
1 Curved perry forceps
1 Curved hemostat
1 Rat tooth tweezers for 11 cm long iris
1 Castroviejo needle holder (tip of vidia)
2 Metal vats for saline
1 Scissors for suture removal
2 Glass or metal Dappen pots
1 set of Oschenbein Chisels
2 curettes from Crane-Kaplan or Pádua Lima n. 1
2 spatulas no. 7
2 spatulas no. 24
2 Minesota retractors
2 Kirkland gingivotomes n. 15-16
1 Hädstroen file box, 2nd series
2 curved hemostatic forceps
1 diethrich atraumatic forceps (quinelate)
1 glass plate
2 metal saline vats
2 curved Goldman-Fox scissors with serrated tip
2 scissors for suture removal
Straight and curved chisel 6 and 8
Kit hu-driedy or Eagle curettes (1-2, 11-12, 15-16)
1 diamond drill no. 06 and 08 for straight handpiece – SET
2 nipple drill n. 701 for straight handpiece – SET
2 conical drills n. 702 for straight handpiece – SET
Spherical carbide drills of various diameters for contra-angle
2 Zekrya drills for 21mm high speed Maillefer brand
2 Zekrya drills for 28mm high speed Maillefer brand
2 spherical drills n. 08 for high speed
Fine-grained diamond drill bits for finishing in the conical trunk and flame shape (golden tips)
2 multilayer drills (30 blades) for finishing in long flame format
2 diamond drills nº 2173
2 diamond drills on the 2200
1 Maxicut drill
INDIVIDUAL CONSUMPTION MATERIAL (RECOMMENDED TO OBTAIN WITH THE GROUP)
1 Feather n scalpel blade box. 12
1 Feather n scalpel blade box. 15C
Disposable surgical gloves
1 short gingival needle box
1 Pot of topical anesthetic
1 Articaine anesthetic box with constricting vessel
1 Mepivacaine anesthetic box with norepinephrine
1 vycril 5.0 suture box
1 Box of suture thread vycril 6.0
1 4-0 Ethicon silk suture box
Flexible plastic suckers
20 20ml disposable plastic syringes
20 disposable needles size 25×7
20 disposable needles size 30×8
1 high speed turbine
1 contra-angle and micromotor
1 straight handpiece
6 x-ray development clamps
CLOTHING FOR PRACTICAL CLASSES
Goggles (preferably magnifying glass).
- Total Hours: 856 hours;
- Number of modules: 24 (Wednesday: 8: 00-18: 00, Thursday: 8:00 – 22:00 and Friday 8:00 – 18:00)
- Places limited to 10 professionals;
- Registration: 350 Reais (for email@example.com or 41 99599-0080).
- Course: 30 x 1,850.00 Reais